- Main Service Panel Upgrade
- EV Charger Installation
- Ceiling Light Installation
- Underfloor heating installation
- Electrical Breaker Installation or Replacement
- Electrical Maintenance
- Whole House Wiring
- Outlets Switches Dimmers
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Surge Protection
- Home Safety Inspection
|Cost Labor||Average prices without parts and discounts for most popular jobs, $|
|Electrical Estimate||FREE or Virtual Estimate|
|Outlet/switch 120V Installation / Replacement||from $150|
|Ceiling recessed light fixture Installation / Replacement per one||from $150|
|Ceiling fan Installation / Replacement||from $350|
|Chandelier Installation / Replacement||from $280|
|EV charger Installation||from $450|
|Outlet 240V Installation (NEMA 14-50)||from $450|
|Breaker replacement||from $150|
|Electrical Panel Replacement / Upgrade||from $3000|
- Sometimes repair requires two-three technicians. It implies an additional fee.
- Jobs higher than 5 ft will cost you 1.25 coefficient of charge.
- Discounts cover labor only (not materials).
- Minimum Labor Fee – $199 if you decide to fix it.